Children's Corner PreSchool
Online Registration Process
The Piscataway School District uses an online registration and payment process, known as Community Pass, as a convenient alternative for families using district fee-based services such as Children's Corner PreSchool.
Now you can register and pay online using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or bank debit card. There is also a provision for families wishing to pay fees by check. There is no charge for this service. Instructions for use of your personal Community Pass account are detailed below.
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment
If you require assistance during the registration process, you may call the Office of Community Education at (732) 572-4688 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. You may also e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT! Make sure that you have information required for enrollment (such as contact phone numbers, credit card if applicable, etc.) when you begin the online process. Your session will "time out" after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Visit the Children's Corner PreSchool website at www.ccprek.com
- Existing Users and Previous Non-Piscataway Families:
IMPORTANT: Please do not create a new account. In the Existing Users box on the right side of the page, enter the username and password that you have used for previous registrations, such as Before/After Care or Children’s Corner PreSchool. If you do not remember your user name and password, call the Community Education Office at 732-572-4688 for assistance and you will be provided with your account information.
- New Users and New Non-Piscataway Families:
Select Create Your Account Now! Create your user name and a password, which can be any combination of letters and numbers. Next, create your family account. The name that you enter should be the primary contact name (such as a parent or guardian). All fields in red must be entered. Click Continue.
- The next several pages allow you to verify your account information, add students' names, e-mail information, etc. Verify or edit information for each of your children. Click "Finish" after reviewing all data.
- To begin the enrollment process, select Browse Activities and choose Children's Corner Preschool Piscataway at Manville 2016-2017.
- Continue through the prompts on the next several pages, and enter the required information for the child(ren) to be enrolled in the program you selected. You may enroll multiple children at the same time. Click Continue.
- Click on the link in red to download the Medical Form. You also must provide an original of your child's birth certificate or passport, immunization records, and a record of Physical Exam. All documents must be completed and brought to the Office of Community Education, 1515 Stelton Road, Room 103, Piscataway, NJ 08854. Medical documents must have a Physician's name, date, and official stamp.
- Enter your requested start date, and select the program your child will attend.
- Complete the registration form on the next screen, including medical information, food restrictions, etc. Please note that all items in red MUST be completed. If your child currently attends Children's Corner, you must review this information for accuracy. When you are finished, sign the form electronically and click "Continue".
- Review the Refund Policy on the next page, select "Accept" and click "Continue".
- You will process your Deposit Payment of $100.00 on the next page. Your first month's tuition will be due in September. Select your method of payment, and click "Continue". Check the billing information and enter the credit card number, if applicable. Click "Complete Transaction". (Mid-year enrollment requires a non-refundable $100.00 registration fee plus the first month's tuition.)
- Your registration receipt will reflect all deposits and balances. Click "Finish" to complete your transaction, which will generate a confirmation to your e-mail address. Be sure to log out at the top right corner of the screen when you have completed your child(ren)'s enrollment.
What other information might you need?
- I’m having problems trying to complete my online registration. How do I get help?
When does school begin?
- Phone the Community Education Office at (732) 572-4688 during the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- E-mail email@example.com after hours for assistance.
- E-mail a "help request" directly from the online registration form.
- The Infant and Toddler Programs at Children’s Corner PreSchool are 12-month sessions that run September through August. Enrollment is also accepted mid-year based on availability. Families may also enroll beginning in July for the summer months, and continue enrollment into the following school year.