Instructions for Before/After Care Online Registration
Registration for the 2016-17 school year Before and After Care programs.
Registration will begin March 1, 2016
The Piscataway Office of Community Education offers Before and After Care programs for children in Preschool through Grade 8 at the child’s school.
The Piscataway and Manville Extended Day Programs offer Before Care from 7 a.m. until the start of school, and After Care from the end of the school day until 6 p.m. The Dunellen Extended Day Programs offers After Care only from the end of the school day until 6 p.m.
District teachers and certified staff supervise with the assistance of qualified aides. Quiet "homework time" is scheduled each day, along with a variety of enrichment and indoor/outdoor activities.
You may enroll your child to participate every day, or for specific days each week.
How to Register
- Visit the district website at www.piscatawayschools.org. Select Community Pass Online Registration under Site Shortcuts on the right side of the page.
- Existing Users and Previous Non-Piscataway Families:
IMPORTANT: Please do not create a new account. In the Existing Users box on the right side of the page, enter the User Name and Password that you have used for previous registrations, such as Piscataway Summer Camp or Subscription Busing. If you do not remember your user name and password, call the Community Education Office at 732-572-4688 for assistance and you will be provided with your account information.
- New Users and Non-Piscataway Families:
Select Create Your Account Now! Create your user name and a password, which can be any combination of letters and numbers. Next, create your family account. The name that you enter should be the primary contact name (such as a parent or guardian). All fields in red must be entered. Click Continue.
- In Browse Activities select one of the following:
Piscataway attendees: Select Piscataway Before and After Care Program 2016-17
Manville attendees: Select Manville Before and After Care Program 2016-17
Dunellen attendees: Select Dunellen After Care Program 2016-17
- Verify the user account information. Click Continue.
- Choose the child(ren) to be registered for Before and/or After Care. Confirm the child’s grade and school for the 2016-17 school year.
- Indicate your requested start date. Please note that your child cannot start on the same day as registration. There is a one day delay except if you are registering for a future date.
- You will be asked to indicate your child’s participation (Before Care, After Care or both) as well as the days of the week that your child will attend.
- Complete all required information on the next page, including the photo release and medical authorizations. NOTE: The program will automatically repeat the information for each child that you are registering!
- Review the Refund Policy on the next page, select Accept and click Continue.
- A non-refundable registration fee in the amount of $35.00, plus your first month’s tuition is due when you register. Select your method of payment, and click Continue. Check the billing information and enter the credit card number, if applicable. Click Complete Transaction.
- Click Finish to complete your transaction, which will generate a confirmation to your e-mail address. Be sure to log out at the top right corner of the screen when you have completed your child(ren)’s enrollment.
If you require assistance during the registration process, you may call the Office of Community Education at 732-572-4688 between the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday. You may also e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.